This package is perfect for companies who wish to get the benefit from white-hat SEO practices at a slower pace than our medium and large campaign options. We take all of the good white-hat SEO pieces of the jigsaw and put them together for you. Each month we will be creating authority content, links which appear natural and turning your site into an authority site over time. All SEO price options contain the same ingredients, the big difference is the intensity of work each month, which increases with budget.
Price from: £500 per month
1. We will get right into your niche and find the best ways to make your website shine.
2. Content is king and queen in our book, and we love creating excellent content.
3. We think of the long term benefits for your website and business, so although you can enjoy short term results, we are all about creating a strategy that will stand the test of time and algorithm updates.
4. We have been doing this since 2007 with companies of different sizes, and across a wide range of industries.
5. We take pride in our work.
6. We are honest about the current state of your website and/or campaign, some may feel too honest!
7. We customise our work to each client’s needs, some like to have a lot of regular contact and others prefer to get on with what they do best whilst letting us do what we do best.
8. We love what we do!
9. We are creative and enjoy thinking outside the box.
10. We hope to partner you for the long term.
11. We do not tie you into a contract, however we strongly recommend a minimum of 6 months to see a good impact.
Search engine optimisation has been made into a very complex subject over the years. It is very simple really – it is about creating websites which are considered to be authority websites. These are the sites you find yourself referring back to when you want to find niche information that you know is written by experts, information that goes beyond what else is available.
The technical aspects of the website need to be in a state of good health, so that both your visitors and the search engines have a nice, easy time seeing what your site is all about.
So our work with you is finding the best ways to make your website into an authority in its chosen field. There are no shortcuts, anyone who tells you anything different either isn’t carrying out best SEO practices or just wants to get your business, and then worry how to show you some miraculous results.
That said we often get results relatively quickly, however this is depending on the state of the website’s SEO when we take it over, as well as other factors such as the age of the site.
Here are some of the pieces of the Search Engine Optimisation jigsaw:
- Excellent on page SEO so your visitors and the search engines know what your site is all about
- Creating authority content on a regular basis
- Finding suitable sites to post guest blogs which link back to your site
- Creating link bait (material others wish to link to)
- Working with your social media team to leverage the best social signals
- If you don’t have a social media team we will set you up on the relevant social media and manage it for you (there will be an extra charge for this, which will depend on how much involvement someone in-house can have – social media needs to have in put from an in-house person for it to work properly)
- Creation of e-books to show your expertise – this happens a few months into our work with you, when we have built material that can then be used for an e-book
These are some parts of the SEO jigsaw, and each campaign is customised according to what (if anything) has been done so far for your website.
We love to think outside the box. Each website we analyse is a wonderful, new challenge.
The best SEO results come from being super creative, whilst of course playing the game by its rules. By thinking outside the box we have the best chance of creating superb content and link bait which will have the desired effect on your website’s SEO results.